Sunday, January 31, 2010

Camilla Skovgaard First shoes for 2010

Where i actually get my blog name.It's started last weekend when me and hubby watch a movie.He told me my outfit looks like cat woman or the cat burglar.Then he told me why don't you make your own blog spot since you love to follow a lots of bloggers.
Devoting my new shoes Camilla Skovgaard with a Rick Owens top and seven for all mankind jeans.
Camilla Skovgaard
Been looking for this shoes since 2009.Shopbop.com and netaporter.com don't have my size.Was ready to give up since even in Denmark they don't have it anymore,but god is good.I came across one website amelie boutique.They have my size but it was then again last paired.Now that i have it it makes me adore it more.It's more beautiful that in the photo.Added that it was so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment