Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mulberry crazy for you..

But don't you all love the Alexa Mulberry bag?I like it but it's because it got the same name as me.Jajaja.But honestly i preffered the baywater than the Alexa.
Claudia Schiffer with her Mulberry patent leather baywater bag.
The infamous Mulberry baywater patent leather in black.
Kate Moss carrying the classic Mulberry bag.
Mulberry baywater leather bag £638.40 netaporter.com.
The bag makes me go crazy.It's kinda reminded me of the very expensive Hermes.I wouldn't mind not shopping for awhile just to have this baby in my arms.My personal choice will be the black Mulberry bayswater bag(the one in the photo)£666.40 netaporter.com .But i am also obsessing over the Mulberry baywater black patent leather it's formal enough for me and funky enough to add a rock chic vibes on a boring all black outfit.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Bayswater with the bow?! I saw it on "My Many Bags" and re-posted on my blog ^^ hehe it's so cute ^^...it's a wish upon a star for my poor student self ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. not yet darling..I'll check it out now..thanks for the info..xxx

    ReplyDelete