Monday, April 19, 2010

Beach beah Beach..


Since it was summer i have a chance to wear a little lesser..Which i don't do that often, anymore..One more thing about me..I loved tattoo..I've got 4 tattoos,but my fave was the number 13 in my left arm..Got my first tattoo almost 7yrs ago..I never regret having them in my body..But to those people who wanted to have a tattoo,make sure u really like what u gonna put on your body because it will be forever..


My hubby was my bestfriend,my lover and my LIFE..I would be lost without him..
What i am wearing:D'squared bikini(bought it in HK but never had a chance to wear it until now)
FB Beach dress
Missoni belt
Havaianas flip flop
Finally Hubby find time to go to the beach with me..I was so excited that i forgot alot of things i gonna need in the beach..Lucky there's a Duty Free shop where we are going..

7 comments:

  1. HOT BOD SIS!!!...so jealous ~_~...I will really try working out ^_^ when i have time ahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your husband is so lucky! Great bathing suits, you are so naturally beautiful. Kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JEALOUS. can we trade places?

    www.thehautebitch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. O,I am really jealous...I am sitting in Norway 5C :(
    You are so pretty! I love tattoos. I have only 2...I am planing the 3rd now :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u..
    @ sole sis i think u're body is gorgeous too..I wanna see u when u visit PI ok..
    @Froso thank u darling..i started working out for summer..hehehe..I am also so lucky having a great husband..we're just both lucky to have each other..xx
    @The haute bitch..Yes i would love too..As much as i love the beach i hate hot weather..I rather be somewhere cold right now..
    @Kata thank u darling..You're always so sweet..I wanna see the 3rd tattoo as soon as u have it..Love love the photos of Sean..

    ReplyDelete
  6. god your so sexy!lol! great post, i need to go swim suit shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww love the pics!! you look great doll :))

    ReplyDelete