Friday, April 2, 2010

RIP Dimitri(1/13/10-4/1/10)

I was really sad for a week now..He was sick for almost 5days and yesterday at 10am he passed away in the dog hospital..I was crying for like an hours..I fall in love with him already..He love that toy so much..Since we got him he can't sleep without it by his side..He will be miss dearly..Shiela the owner of the pups told me today that it was ok to gave us another puppy since it wasn't our fault that why he die..But i know it would never be the same again..I love him the first time i saw him..RIP baby Dimitri..

4 comments:

  1. awww im so sorry!!! :( he was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sis! sorry about your puppy :(...*hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u darling...It really make me sad but at least he didnt have to stay longer in the hospital and still be in pain..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry abou that honey.. I am really sensitive with little dogs, I totally understand your pain!

    ReplyDelete