Monday, May 3, 2010

Blue Magic..

I am wearing:Mango dress
Mulberry bayswater bag
Christian Louboutin pumps
YSL cocktail ring

Goodbye April,hello May..To start my month right,i am sticking to classic cut dresses and accessories..Just got back from the beach again,I am loving my tan and its so relaxing to be far away from the city once in awhile..We brought our puppy(hunter)and our couple's friend brought their cute daughter Isabella(6mons old)..We had a great time,plus the puppy slept for 7hrs in the car going to the beach..I also decided to get rid of my bangs..Hope all of u had a great weekend..xx

6 comments:

  1. I love this simple yet chic look!you always look gorgeous!

    have a great day
    J"P"B

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay sexy.. :)
    this is my first time on your blog and i love it, i love the simply and chic from you and im following you now :)
    would you check out mine on http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/ and follow me back? thankyou so much :)
    hugs,callista
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That Mango dress is an amazing! I am working on my tan too,but not on the beach ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress hun, you look like Victoria Beckham!

    ReplyDelete