Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A. Wang crazy for u..

What i am wearing:Alexander Wang shirt
Alexander Wang bra
True Religion Joey flared jeans
Jill Sander heels
Tiffany and Co. dog tag necklace
Balenciaga bag
McQueen scarf


What i am wearing on the last picture:
A.Wang shirt
7jeans
havaianas flip flop
Chanel vintage necklace
I decided to change what i gonna wear for the movie after going home from the grocery store.jejeje
I am looking forward to watch Iron Man2 and it was really good.But i am not talking about the movie but instead the two hot ladies in Iron Man2 Gweneth Paltrow and Scarlet Johnson(she looks so classy and sexy in a black halo dress) .Aside from that i was so excited to wear my Alexander Wang shirt and bra.Plus i am also debuting my True Religion Joey flared jeans.And that havaianas flip flop it was torn into pieces(my puppy).

3 comments: