Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I goT Carrie-AwaY!!

I am wearing:Plains and Prints jumpsuit
Prada pochette
Prada shoes
Hermes bracelet
STill hangover on Sex and The City the movie2..Since i am kinda in recession right now,instead of buying a Halston dress i got a $20 jumpsuit from a local store here in where i live..I think if u feel fabulous it doesn't matter if you're wearing a rag..hehehe..My hubby's not a fan of harem but after he saw me wearing it,he said it doesnt look that bad at all..xx

P.S.
Sorry for being a bad blogger,you see guys i dont have a maid for more than 1month so i am a domestic wifey for awhile..hehehe..I miss you all..

2 comments:

  1. i was against harem pants in the beggining but there actually so cute plus they are comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just hard to go to the toilet by myself darling..hehehe..BuT its really comfortable to wear..xx

    ReplyDelete