Thursday, February 24, 2011

My outfit for the day

My outfit for the day
My outfit for the day by princesslexa featuring cropped skinny jeans
all mine
I have no idea it goes straight here in my blog..hehehe..Was just playing what i gonna wear on Sat. then when i check my blog,Wow i was surprise to see it here..It wasn't even done yet..I can't sleep today that i ended up cleaning the house..My maid was so shocked to see the kitchen was so clean and organize..Oh well have a great day everyone..xo

4 comments:

  1. I want a lipstick that color!
    I dont wear lipstick though, its funny. That will be my first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH I WANT THOSE CAMILLA SKOVGARDS !

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)
    would u visit mine?
    we can follow each other and be a friend if u mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thank you for all the wonderful comments and For u dewliciouz Yes i could follow u and we can be friends..thank u all for droppin by..xo

    ReplyDelete