Thursday, March 25, 2010

Classy and Lazy..

I am wearing:
Vittorino dress(from my mom)
Christian Louboutin pumps(from hubby)
Chanel 2.55 bag(from my big sister)

As i promise since the last time i blog about my big sister gift a new Chanel bag,now here is the photos..I took it yesterday since that's the only time of this week i was out and dress up..I feel so lucky that aside from my hubby,mom,hubby's mom and sis,i also have two big sisters(might not be a real sister in blood but we love each other more that a real sister's in blood)..The other one spoiled me in my attitude and letting me be lazy(coz she still think i am still a baby even she knows i am already married now).But the other big sister i have aside from expensive material stuff,she was the one who's almost like a stylist(she's the only one i listen too when it comes to what i am going to wear).She will always tell me if she dont like what i am wearing or what i am going to buy..But lucky me once she like it,she will pay half or buy it for me..In return i always seek for both of thier advice in every hard decisions i have to make.But first to my two mothers(hubby's mom and mine)..I am happy having a small family but with alots of LOVE..Again happy anniversary BABY..kisses and hugs..

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag! I have only one Chanel bag and I really love it!
    You look great in this purple dress! So big fashion the purple color now.

    I always wanted to have a sister 2. I have only one older brother :)

    Have a great weekend Lexa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks heaps nice!! ^^...the dress is love ^^ I wish I could look that good in a figure hugging dress ~_~...lucky you with your sisters and your family ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color and the classic silhouette of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chanel bag is lush! so beautiful. great postt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have NO idea how much I love your chanel! I am dreaming of it for many years, it looks lovely on your hands. I am happy that you have so many amazing people around you to love you and pamper you! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore that dress! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete