Monday, March 8, 2010

5 Things on my Wish List

1. Mulberry Bayswater leather bag: The fact that it was one of the bag listed on the book 101 Things to buy before you die is enough reason for me to crave for the bag.The classic Mulberry was the first one on my List..Wish i could have them in my arms soon..
2. Halston Heritage Jersey V neck dress: One reason why i love the dress is because Sarah Jessica Parker wore it on her up coming movie Sex and the city Part2.Aside from the fact that it was Halston,and i love love everything that is Halston..Wish i was born when Halston,Bianca Jagger and Diane von Furstenberg was still partying in Studio54.
3. Halston Heritage gold box clutch
4. YSL Tribute platform sandal
5. Giuseppe Zanotti nude pumps

6 comments:

  1. Totes want a Mulberry Bayswater but the ones with the ginormous bow on it^^ haha...dunno where to find it tho >_<

    and omg the tribute sandals are LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreaming of the Bayswater and the YSL sandals too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I would like to have the black heels on my wish list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sole Sis!!

    I have a post on my blog about the Sunshine award and you are one of the people who inspires me so I pass on the award to you ^^ please collect the award image at http://littlebrat08.blogspot.com

    Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following my blog!
    You have super cute style so.. welcome lol
    ..oh and those Zanotti pumps are FAB!

    xoxo
    shoegossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete