Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today from shopbop and net-a-porter




One thing i love about net-a-porter is that they send post cards and now magazines..Aside from shopbop,net-a-porter was the best online shop..It wasn't a good day for me and hubby,i think we might have to move in Denmark this year..I am happy but partly sad about it..Anyways let go back to the happy moods..I've to invest on flats now a days because we wanted to have a baby soon..But as far as i know now we should never try yet..Now i own the Tory Burch classic Reva ballerina flats in black..Oh!well at least I've something to be happy about..

6 comments:

  1. Omg, I am freaking jealous of those shoes!
    I hope u will find your happy mood soon, changes are for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O,looks so comfortable,like it a lot!

    Hope u gonna have a better day tomorrow!

    I have to try to order from shopbop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for those in net-a-porter!!...omg sis you stole my shoes!! ahaha...too bad i have huge feet or i'd steal 'em from ya! haha lucky you!!...i want one ~_~...it's so hard to find ballet flats that don't hurt the back of my feet and don't give my feet blisters...:( NEED 'EM Burch so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tory burch flats, youll have them forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls thank you for the sweet comments..Yup the Tory Burch is such a great investment..To my sole sister Cookie try shopbop.com they have all the sizes u need..kisses to all..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE those flats.. i've gotta invest in some for myself since the flats i've been getting are all dying on me! =S

    ReplyDelete