Thursday, March 25, 2010

Roller Coaster Week..


Then just yesterday in our anniversary(not wedding,but the first time we met)he got me a puppy after seeing me crying over Chloe for almost 3days..I think he is so cute and sweet..i can't stop looking,hugging and playing with him..His name is Dimitri(my hubby think its so Russian,but i love the name)..Happy 3years anniversary baby..One thing i always know,he will love me and only me until we grow old and so do i..Well i got him a shirt from A/X since he don't want to have anything..But he love it anyway..He even wore it going to the hospital last night,because he thought he has DENGUE..Thanks GOD he dont have it..
First day of the week my female sugar glider die..She was handicap and blind..But i wasnt expecting she will just die in my hubby's hand..Chloe just stop breathing..RIP for Chloe..And to show her how much i love her i put her in the bed of flowers..

1 comment: