Sunday, March 21, 2010

First photo for my Marc Jacobs top and Tory Burch flat..



I am wearing: Marc Jacobs top 7jeans Ck bag Ossie Clark scarf Tory Burch flat

I am so happy that day..I wasn't expecting a new bag since hubby was starting up a new business(company)..But my big sister gave me an advanced bday present..When i first saw it,LOVE at First sighT..It's a Chanel 2.55 Caviar(black)..I know i am kinda spoiled blamed it to my family and hubby..hehehe..Will put some photos(Chanel) maybe on my next post,since i still got a lot of new photos to be posted here..

4 comments:

  1. ^^ OMG! I want one of the caviars...:S...i wish lol...
    Still undecided if I'm gunna hunt for the burch in sydney or order online ~_~

    you should blog about the "thing" next post ^^ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing?

    Chanel? OMG, when I am going to get my own?! Lucky u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your marc jacobs top!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete