Sunday, March 21, 2010

My first blog award..

Thank you Sole sister..Its so spring..I am sorry for being away for awhile..But now I am back..
The award is from:Confessions of the Cookie Monster(she is so sweet,again thank u darling)


Award rule:
1. Post the logo on your Blog2. Pass it to 12 Bloggers that Inspire You3. Link the Bloggers and let them know

I'll Tag:
Confessions of the Cookie Monster
Style Nirvana
KataWB
HOUSE OF JEROY
Jade "Purple" Brown
Fashion Zen
Starting from nothing and learning as i go
Life After College
My FashDiary
Bleed for Fashion

Kisses..

3 comments:

  1. Oh sorry i am really new in blogging i cant even link it..waaahh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's ok

    you can just put in the link if u cant find the link button ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u gorgeous! I really loved it! I am gonna link you in my next post as a "Thank U"! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete