Thursday, March 4, 2010

My toilet..




It's actually weird because if anyone gonna asked me which part of the house i spend more time aside from the bedroom(i love sleeping),I would choose the toilet..I am a neat freak at home especially when it comes to my toilets..I could eat in my toilet and i could sleep in it..Hehehe..I usually read my magazines in the toilet and do my make up there..My favorite stuff in the toilet is the hand chair which i used for my magazines..I also like the tub to have flowers and scented candles ready for relaxing time..

2 comments:

  1. i loovee candles around my bathtub too :) i like that hand chair as well!! lol its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy about candles..One of the many reason i love Europe is that they used candles often instead of electric lights..xxx

    ReplyDelete