Monday, February 15, 2010

Belated Happy Heart Day and Chinese New Year..



Happy Heart day to all..
Since Valentine's day was at the same date as the Chinese New Year,I am welcoming it with a red nail polish from Dior.Me and hubby didn't really do anything special last Sunday..My husband always say that Heart day is everyday..Well he got me a safety deposit box as a gift..Not the sweetest gift to get on Heart day, i know!But at least i wouldn't be scared to leave my maid alone in the bedroom while she was cleaning..
As for people who don't know about me i am partly Chinese from my mother side.I love collecting Buddha.Inside my house I have a lot of Chinese stuff like fortune plants and frog with gold coins in the mouth.
Lastly I've got the Siwy leggings today,I am not really happy about it.It's hard to wear it and the opening is too small..Well honestly its beautiful to look at but not comfortable to wear..But like what they always say Fashion is not only about comfort..
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend with your love ones..xxx

2 comments:

  1. ooohhhh sparkly pants...how to wear such a thing...lol ^^ Happy V.day and CNY to u2 (belated ^^) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling..Hahaha was also wondering coz i live in a very hot country..Anyways i'll try it on one of this day..I'll post a pic for you..xxx..

    ReplyDelete