Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tribute to Mcqueen and Heart day..


Alexander McQueen featuring a heart shaped peep-toe pumps and blue contrast sole.Does it reminded you of Valentine's day?I love the heart shaped on top of it.It make the pumps look more unique compared to the ordinary boring pumps we see everyday.I don't actually know where to get it in red color.But if you're interested they have it in blue patent leather @ net-a-porter.com for £397.61.Sadly they don't have it in my size again.If anyone knows where i could get it,let me know?..PLs.....Size36..Thank you in advance..

4 comments:

  1. i would love a pair of those!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's sold out everywhere :( sorry...the McQueen site is sold out too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLD EVERYTHING!!...I found it on the McQueen UK Site ^^

    http://www.alexandermcqueen.co.uk/uk/en/shop/Womenswear/Spring-Summer-10/Shoes/P-LOVE-RED-HEART-PEEP-TOE-PUMP.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling thank you..I'll check it later..I'll go zzzzz first..you're too sweet..xxx

    ReplyDelete