Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Polyvore

My new Marc jacobs
href="http://www.polyvore.com/love_evrything_that_sparkles/set?.embedder=1161104&.mid=embed&id=15897900">i love evrything that Sparkles..
My new Marc jacobs by
Classic dress..
Classic dress.. by

"why give people the satisfaction of letting them get the best of you, when you can clearly see they envy you, you should feel bad that they are pathetic enough to want to live their lives through your downfall, people are too weak to follow their own dreams & will find every way possible to try & discourage your's, it's a natural thing, don't curse it, bless it, because these pathetic motherfuckers encourage my conceit"
-nicole richie
Sorry guys was just so upset with some people who always wanted to put down other people..But i am ok now.Jealousy is a bad disease..Worst than HIV,it will kill you in no time..For me if i like it and i saw it in other people I'll say i like it so much and i am so happy she/he have it..Or I'll just go buy it..Anyways it happened in my FB,that's why i rather hang out in chictopia than in FB..People in chictopia are more open minded and they'll not gonna judge you if you wanted labels or vintage..Today I just wanted to share some of my faves outfits i create in Polyvore..

7 comments:

  1. I am totally with u! Whenever I buy sth expensive I get a bad look by many people, what the hell, I worked my ass off and I will spend my money in the way I want to, they have nothing to do with that! You are totally right, I understand your indignation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love everything u selected!!!!

    xoxo jenna
    visit and follow:
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks so much for checkin out my blog :)
    I like the Britney S. collection best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was really true i know we cant never asked a person to like the other person but alittle bit of respect will do..Yes Froso,if u work hard to get what u wanted then they have to give u the right to spend the money on whatever things that will make u happy..Thank u all..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealousy is terrible but also very human. You always want everything for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do people HAVE to bring others people down? I mean you if you didn't do anything wrong to them by having the things you do, they don't even have the right to assume shit...It's ok and natural to get jealous but it's not a go signal to bitch about others...

    anyway...love the selection at polyvore...and I have a feeling you own the stuff on these photos haha...eg siwwy leggings and the shoes haha ^^...ILY sole sista!! awesome taste ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi U're right Avy its very human but its not very human to think that the other person should not spend because they cant afford what that person wanted to get..Hi sole sister Cookie thank u for the sweet comment..Yup almost all of those in my polyvore are mine just the mulberry bag and the Mcqueen scarf is not mine..But i'll have it soon..hehehe..xoxo

    ReplyDelete