Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese New Year Shopping Resolutions..

  • Shop for more nude stuff..(shoes,clothing and bags)
  • I am not gonna buy another black dress,instead i gonna try to add pastels and nude.
  • Buy shoes i can walk in.
  • Start to wear more red..(nail polish or lipstick)
  • Buy jumpsuit.
  • Buy more statement necklace,cuff and ring..(for me cocktail ring is my best choice)
  • Try to add another classic piece of scarf or bag..
  • I gonna make sure to think first before I'll buy it..(do i need it,do i gonna use it)
  • Stop being so vain.
  • Invest on real Fur.
  • Go out with my friends as often as possible..
  • Stop arguing with my husband on every little things that doesn't matter anyway..
  • Start saving money.
  • Borrow real jewelry from my mom or big sister instead of buying new one.
  • Invest on more classic items instead of the latest IT bag..
  • Try to give back..
  • Enjoy life more..
  • To travel more often with hubby.
  • To see my family often and my hubby's family at least once a year.
  • To have a baby..(doesn't matter boy or girl)

9 comments:

  1. Oopps i include other stuff that wasn't for shopping..jejeje..

    ReplyDelete
  2. im with on the pastel colors, i need more!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red nail polish (previous post)
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please hun, do not invest on real fur, its a real pity! Buy a nice fake one and save your money for many other things u intend to buy (Accessories, jumpsuits, classic bags or just save them), fake furs look good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment!:)

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha Froso don't worry i will make sure to listen to you..My big sis just told me the same thing..Beside i am so Happy with my H&M fur even its not real..thank you all for the comments..I was just sad today..I haven't get my package yet from Luisaviaroma..The customs here in my country is so weird..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Messaged you on chictopia ^^ fr: Littlebrat08 aka Cookie lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really good resolutions. I might "steal" some of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha ofcourse you can darling..feel free..xxx

    ReplyDelete