Thursday, February 18, 2010

FeDeX sucks

My worst week..I got a package from Luisaviaroma which is supposed to be here by Feb. 17 @ 5pm.But instead i have to deal with FEdex telling me to pay first before i could get my stuff.The funny thing is i paid 50 euro already,I am not saying i am not welling to pay the DDU.Of course i agree to pay $100 plus.To my surprise i paid already but they have to hold my package because they wanted the original OR.Which i am not welling to give them.I am not that stupid they might say i haven't paid anything and just took the money.The worst part i called again just to know where is my stuff.They told me i have to pay around $20 plus for stamp and safe keeping(WTF! i don't even wanted my stuff to be there for the first place).I guess it wasn't the corrupt customs after all.Fedex is just blaming them for the worst job they're doing.I guess big company have to wake up.You're gonna be losing clients.Plus they told me that a lot of clients got mad but LUisaviaroma still used them so it doesn't matter.What an Asshole(pardon my words)?But i guess Fedex have to check their employee.I just want my stuff.And it was my right since i was paying more than half of the price of the item for taxes.I am so angry,right now.Plus blaming on the nice collector guy for not getting the OR is such a lame excuse.He even took my brother to xerox the copy of it.Since he also don't think it was fair to just pay and not get the receipt.Hellooo???!!

3 comments:

  1. I guess i am not the only one they have done those things..Since they're so proud to tell me that a lot of people are getting mad on their services but they don't have a choice because they're the best company..I guess thats what gonna bring Fedex down are those people working for them who's so corrupt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is terrible! I get really vexed when things like that happens. I love online shopping but when I have to receive my order I am always afraid that sth will go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that was true darling.Got the stuff and it was OK Fedex just ripped me out.

    ReplyDelete