Saturday, February 20, 2010

Late Heart day giFt..


I have 3 reasons to be happy last saturday.
  1. First, I've got the shirt from luisaviaroma after all the angry emails and phone calls(luisaviaroma and Fedex).Luisaviaroma actually didn't do anything. Just a wrong choice of air company to deliver thier stuff.Like what i've told the Fedex guy give me what is mine and i'll get over it.
  2. Second,I am going to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with hubby.Which take alot of begging,since it was a kiddy movie(for him).
  3. Third,I've got the top i've been eyeing for a long time(taking about 8mons).
What i am wearing:
Zara jacket
H&M dress
Camilla Skovgaard shoes
I wore it last saturday to watched the movie.I feel alittle bit girly so i decided to wear my jacket and my kick ass shoes.Jajaja and it was true the movie house was full of kids.But i like the movie since my real name was taken from the Greek mythology.
Was so happy to finally have this top from Marc Jacobs.I've been eyeing this for awhile now.Lucky me i got it as a gift for Valentine's day(late one).But i am still so thankful.

9 comments:

  1. Haha congrats, u finally got it ^^ damn fedex >_<, yeah it's real lucky coz i once got a package from US and the boots were literally spilling out of the box...coz no1 they opened it at customs and re-wrapped the box in flimsy brown paper no2 maltreatment at post office thus the box ripped...but the boots were alright ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, the combination of the sweet dress and the leather jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sexy girl! Have a great week!

    I like your heels!

    Hug,Kata

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you paired a soft dress with a more edgy jacket!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, those shoes are really killer ones! I loved the fact that u know that your name comes from Greek mythology, did u like the movie? It hasn't been in Greek cinemas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!!! H & M has great dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it was darling..I enjoy shopping and finding some great stuff @ H&M..kisses to all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Froso Yes i do like the movie..Yeah my mother told me she got it from Greek mythology(THEA)..I always have a soft spot in my heart for anything Greek..I was so close to study Greek Mythology before(but when i think of myself as a teacher i just forget about it..)Jejeje

    ReplyDelete