Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Old Photos...


I am wearing:Topshop top
Zara Jeans
Havaianas flip flop(very comfy)
I am loving my new bangs.So excited to style it with my new Fendi scarf ,i've got from Denmark last December.I am actually a scarf person.I collected scarfs since i was 13yrs old.The oldest and dearest scarf i have was my mom old LV scarf,that she actually took it back from me.But she gave me another one,that she said was just right for my aged and style.xxx

I am wearing:H&M kids KISS tee
Terranova shorts
Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf
One of my fave outfit.I got stopped by a Photographer from a local newspaper for a street style in a mall.But sadly i didn't asked which newspaper he was working for.jejeje.I know it was silly of me,but my hubby was so in hurry that i didn't bother to asked.

I am wearing:Zara top
J Brand jeans
Christian Louboutin decollete pumps
Bulgari B.Zero bracelet
LV Damier Azur Speedy 30
Been a fan of J brand for a long time now.Their jeans are fantastic.They fits like a gloves.The cut was amazingly perfect for every body type.Well i been an LV lover for a long time,but this year i might turn my back on too much LOGO for awhile.But i am not saying goodbye FOREVER.
I am wearing:Bayo dress
Dr. Martens Patent boots
Tiffany & Co. Dog Tag necklace
The dress is from one of my fave local boutique in where i live.Got it for around $15.The shoes is from net-a-porter.com.The 3 inches heels is one thing i love about that boots.

1 comment:

  1. As i was writing this awhile ago i dnt have any idea that Alexander Mcqueen is dead already..my tribute to the late Alex Mcqueen..Its a sad sad news.Thank you to the HOUSE of Jeroy for letting us know.I am glad that i have even just a scarf from his collection.Goodbye Lee Mcqueen.

    ReplyDelete