Friday, February 26, 2010

End of February beginning Of March..

What i am wearing:
YSL tee
Siwy leggings
Christian Louboutin pumps

First of all sorry for the ugly background..I am devoting the YSL tee that gave me headache and long- wait..It was love,I am totally in love with it..I am taking back what I've said last time about the Siwy leggings,after all Fashion is not about comfort right?I started liking it..I mean it was kinda off on where i live but who cares..I am back to my old self..Confident but not conceited..So i wear it outside with a bright smile on my face..I guess the shirt tame down the sequin leggings..I know i should slow down with LOGO's but i can't help it..Well that's the reason why i got burned by those stabbers because they think i am a "LOGO WHORE"..Honestly it wasnt that nice..Would you rather "Pay that to get Paid"?I guess if i was the whore then i was not supposed to be paying,right?I feel sorry for those people who never gonna be happy if others were happy..I'll continue to do my thing,as long as i am not hurting anyone then its all good..Have a good weekend to all..xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Right hun, keep on rockin', we love your style no matter what! Those leggings look wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl your workin it! i love those sequined legging and ysl t-shirt!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WERQ that "red wine" sequin goodness!! hahahaha love love love ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. O,I love that leggings...I wanna have like to myself too. Looks sexy+confortable

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND This aesthetic cocktail scintillating "Perfectly matching your jet black hair" leggings / RED Soles' so sulfurous "Fetish Appeal" sounds very "day to day Party Girl-esque GLAM", as Sexy as electrifying Dear !!!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those leggings. great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO JEALOUS of your loubs!!! that YSL tee is awesome too.


    ps. if you have a second please visit my new blog! http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete